Date: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th of March, 3rd, 10th of April 2019
Cost: €595.00 per person
Venue: Carlow Gateway Business Centre, Athy road, Carlow
Time: 9.30am to 5.00pm
To book contact: Theresa 059 9132152 /email@example.com, or
Excellent coaches will improve the quality of work life for employees and work colleagues; creating a positive, supportive and proactive work culture. Positive leadership and healthy interpersonal relationships are critical components of employee engagement, retention and company growth. Employees will often turn to a trusted colleague when trying something new or when problems arise. A skilled coaching intervention will increase employee satisfaction, workplace harmony, and staff retention.
This Coaching skills programme is designed for supervisors, managers, team leads, caseworkers, mediators and other professionals who have responsibility for developing and improving the team and individual performance.
- Understanding and using a selection of coaching models
- Core principles of coaching
- Questioning and listening
- Managing a coaching programme
- Building your personal effectiveness as a coach
- Influence of beliefs, values and attitudes
On completion of this course participants will:
• Improve employee performance through individual coaching and/or use of coaching tools
• Explore and apply a range of coaching models & interventions to their current/future work with employees.
• Develop and use powerful questions to re-frame situations and challenge employees
• Utilize a range of effective questioning techniques to empower clients/employees to re-format opinions and develop alternative solutions
• Appreciate the unique nature of the coaching relationship to ensure individual accountability
• Identify and manage boundary management parameters
• Ensure safe and confidential conditions for coaching effectiveness in line with company mission/vision
• Explore the basic principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
• Identify roadblocks and respond to/ overcome objections and other barriers to performance
• Develop and implement a performance coaching plan