Date: 15th of January 2019
Cost: €145.00 per person
Time: 9.30am to 5.00pm
Venue: Gateway Business Centre, Athy road, Carlow
Contact: Theresa 059 9132152 /email@example.com
1. Describe the principles that underpin the design of engaging, creative digital learning experiences in the workplace
2. Review different types of digital learning experiences for employees including scenario based learning, instructional videos, interactives videos, animated video etc.
3. Practice the core instructional design skills associated with the design of engaging, activity based eLearning including screenplanning and storyboarding
Module 1: Digital Learning – Options and Principles
- The role of digital learning in organisational training
- Principles underpinning the design and development of engaging digital learning
- Review of different types of digital content – scenario based learning, instructional videos, interactives videos, animated video etc.
- Exercise – evaluation of existing eLearning resources
- Emerging trends in elearning – personalisation, social learning and micro learning
Module 2: Digital Learning – Instructional Design
- eLearning project management – roles in an eLearning project
- Overview of the instructional design process – ADDIE
- Learning analysis (eLearning suitability assessment).
- Screen planning
- Stages of development including mock-ups, prototypes and full development
- Implementation and learning evaluation
Module 3: Skills Practice – Project Work
- Group will be divided into teams to practice screenplanning for a digital learning resources
- Presentations with feedback