Health & Safety
Our 5 day Manual Handling Instructor Course will equip the learner with the knowledge, skills and competence to effectively design and deliver manual handling training in the workplace as a Manual Handling Instructor. Participants are trained in instructional skills techniques as well as the theoretical and practical aspects of manual handling.
The Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) certified course has replaced the QQI certified ‘Occupational First Aid’ course.
Challenges of Business & Safety During a Pandemic
• Update on Back to Work Protocols
• Promoting healthy hygiene practices
• Logistics of maintaining Screening
• Employer & Employee Rights – PPE
• Infection Disease Response Plan
• Managing Mental Health at Work during Covid
• Employers role in managing Covid 19 stress