2 Day Train The Trainer https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/125304353695
Trainer: New Approach
Cost: €75 per person
Date: 4th and 11th November2020
Time: 10am -1pm and 2pm – 5pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Contact: Jacqueline 059 9132152 / email@example.com
Day 1: 4th November: 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm
Day 2: 11th November: 10am – 1pm and 2pm – 5pm
This two-day course is essential if you have just been promoted to a training or coaching role or you wish to refresh your training skills.
The course is aimed specifically at those with ‘front-line’ responsibility for training others in organisations. Learning the basic fundamental training skills is the first step in building a successful career as an instructor. The course focuses on helping you develop those basic skills and knowledge expected of an instructor.
If there is something specific that your organisation would like training to be completed in then this short course is for you. It is not QQI accredited but you will receive a certificate of attendance.
We would suggest that you have some idea of what you are going to train/teach after the course as you will get the most from the 2 days if you already have an idea.
This course is designed to equip participants with the basic Knowledge and Tools to plan, develop and deliver internal training for skill-based operations.
• Understand the role training plays within an organisation.
• Have acquired the qualities for effective instruction.
• Have developed the basic skills and techniques of instruction.
• Be able to plan, prepare and deliver practical on-the-job training.
• Have enhanced their communication skills and self-confidence in the delivery of a training course or practical demonstration.
• Give constructive feedback to learners.
• Understand key assessment tools and techniques.
• Have demonstrated the skills acquired on the course through the delivery of a practical training session.
• Identified areas for self-improvement and self-development.
• Identification of changes or improvements in training areas in their working environment – The Lessons Learned.
The learning objectives
|Why Training is Important
Business and/or legal requirements
|Principles of Instruction
|Qualities of the Instructor
|Requirements for effectiveness
|Preparation and Planning
|Training Needs Analysis
|The Lesson structure
The Practical Demonstration
|Giving constructive feedback
Question and answer techniques
|Practical Role Play
|Individual preparation for a training session
Delivering the training session
Group critique and feedback
|Applying the Learning
|The lessons learned
|Certificate of Attendance