Coaching Skills for High Performance
Cost: €99 per person
Date: 23rd October 2019
Time: 9.30am to 5.00pm
Venue: Talbot Hotel Carlow
Contact: Jacqueline 059 9132152 / firstname.lastname@example.org
What is this course about?
Coaching is an essential management skillset. This practical course will provide the foundation skills and confidence to coach others with the aim of increasing performance and releasing motivation and potential. This course is for all staff in management and leadership positions.
- The essential role of the manager/coach
- A practical model for coaching that you can apply every day – the GROW model
- The power of performance goals when coaching
- Using coaching to have ‘difficult’ performance conversations
- Understanding motivation and using coaching to boost morale
- Practising coaching in the training room
- Preparing your staff for your new coaching style of management
- Action planning to ensure you apply your coaching skills back in the workplace
- An understanding of what coaching style of management is and how it can be improved
- A flexible and powerful coaching model that can be used in all communication and performance conversations
- The practical skills to coach effectively in any situation
- The confidence to use coaching as one of the primary techniques for leading, managing and increasing the performance and morale of others.