Cost: €55 per person
Date: 30th October 2019
Time: 9.30am to 1.00pm
Venue: Gateway Business Centre Athy Road Carlow
Contact: Jacqueline 059 9132152 / firstname.lastname@example.org
What is this course about?
Google Analytics for Beginners shows new users how to create an account, implement tracking code, and set up data filters. You’ll learn how to navigate the Google Analytics interface and reports, and set up dashboards and shortcuts. The course will also demonstrate how to analyze basic Audience, Acquisition, and Behavior reports, and campaign tracking.
- Why digital analytics?
- How Google Analytics works
- Google Analytics setup
- How to set up views with filters
- Understanding overview reports
- Navigating Google Analytics
- How to measure Google Ads campaigns