Free of Charge Webinars
Contact: Jacqueline 059 9132152 / firstname.lastname@example.org
9th July 10am – 1pm
Our trainer for this course is Karen Sommerville from Call Focus. Established since 1999, Call Focus has worked with a wide spectrum of clients in both the consumer and business markets. Customers to dates include companies in a variety of sectors including IT, Telecoms, Financial, Educational, Media, Property, Events & Leisure, Travel, FMCG, Services, Charities plus many others extending across many industry sectors.
The aim of this online workshop is to help staff gain a greater understanding of the importance of putting the customer at the heart of the business and proactively developing and nurturing the relationship, especially in times of crisis. Participants will learn the skills to help them become more effective in their ability to reach out to customers and have better conversations. Ultimately, this will help them enhance their customer relationships, build loyalty, develop the long-term pipeline and generate sales.
This is a practical and interactive online workshop designed for all staff who are responsible for account managing and retaining customers, client services, developing leads and creating sales opportunities by nurturing their customer base. It is also suitable for any small business owners by focusing on their contacts.
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
• Evaluate your customer base, review target markets & select accounts for calling
• Create realistic plans to strengthen the customer relationship, add value and revenue
• Look at things from customers perspective – identify gaps & opportunities to help them succeed
• Overcome reluctance, build confidence, know when and how to approach contacts
• Listen actively and ask the right questions to create interest and show understanding
• Talk to the customer in their own language and build great rapport
• Be the solution to their challenge and focus on providing what they need
• Follow up regularly to enhance customer relationships & develop sales for the future
• Examine your customers & target markets to identify the status of each
• Be a strategic business partner to your customers – get in touch and help them succeed
• Have a positive attitude, show lots of empathy and build great rapport
• Ask relevant questions & listen intently to identify what they really need
• Make every conversation worthwhile and adapt your message to suit the customer
• Present relevant solutions to their challenges and new ideas to add value
• Keep promises and keep people informed and follow up appropriately
• Build for the future – keep in touch, nurture relationships and build long term sales