Date: 9th November 2022
Tutor: Jo Collins Sales Performance
Time: 9.30am – 5pm
Book Here: https://bit.ly/3l5M5Iy
You’ve probably heard it before 80% of sales comes from 20% of your customers.
While the percentages may differ from business to business, the principle holds true. Some customer accounts are simply more valuable than others. Because these customers represent a large portion of your revenue, it makes sense to have a plan to protect that revenue.
key benefits of developing a key account plan for your business.
- Customer retention improves
- Sales growth opportunities
- Priorities become clearer
- Improved customer relationshipsIn this programme, we will cover the following:
- How to identify your key accounts, as its not always exclusively to revenue.
- Skills that matter
- Upselling & cross selling process to develop more salesDeveloping a key Account Management Process for your business is a long-term strategy. It is often said that the difference between sales and key account management is the following:
In Sales you ‘sell’, in KAM you help customers ‘buy’.