Ireland’s small, open economy depends heavily on being able to trade internationally. The global dominance of the English language has worked to our advantage but with Irish companies looking to export into even more diverse markets, the need to acquire more languages has never been more important. The benefits of being able to communicate with overseas clients, suppliers and buyers are huge – as are the costs of lacking that facility. We have something very new for 2020. We will be partnering up with new training partners, 121 Language, to bring one to one, tailored, personalised programmes according to needs, level and time availability. The plans will be focused on individual requirements i.e. specialised language, business communication etc.
€39 PER 60 MIN. CLASS
€390 FOR 11 CLASSES
€780 FOR 23 CLASSES
121 languages offer:
- Tailor-made LIVE online language classes with a flexible approach, ideal for busy professionals and people with irregular work schedules: we work around your timetable and not the other way around!
- Personalised explanatory notes and audio files to follow each session.
- Virtual classrooms, where students and teachers interact through a dedicated video conferencing system. Classes can be accessed from any computer or tablet, from work, home, while travelling and anywhere there is a fast internet connection.
- 9 languages: English, French, German, Irish, Italian, Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
Having a foreign language will help your staff
- build trust in business relationships
- appreciate the added value of cultural diversity
- show an interest in your customers’ language and culture
- be a step ahead of your competitors