This course can be run as an inhouse option. Please email me to find out more firstname.lastname@example.org
This course will give managers, supervisors and team leaders the skills and confidence to become effective in the management of staff performance to deliver high quality and consistent results.
- The role and skills of an effective performance manager
- What are SMART performance objectives?
- How to set them?
- How do I monitor them?
- How to identify underperformance?
- Giving meaningful feedback in a confident and planned way, using the AIRED model
- Dealing with challenging feedback situations assertively
- Understanding what motivates your staff teams
- Putting in place practical ways of enhancing motivation
- An awareness of the power of coaching and the basic skills to increase through using a coaching style of management