Managing Meetings In a Virtual Climate
Cost: €20 per person
Date: 8th September 2020
Time: 10am -11.30am
Contact: Jacqueline 059 9132152 / email@example.com
Using the right techniques are vital to the successful outcome of any meeting.
This 90 minute webinar will give participants the tools they need to hold effective virtual meetings with both structure and order.
It will present a hands-on approach to preparing and facilitating effective virtual team meetings and will explore the best practices for achieving optimal results for successful team meetings in a virtual climate.
1. Principles of running effective virtual meetings
2. Confidence to Communicate effectively before, during and after a meeting
3. The art of questioning and the importance of listening
4. Encouraging a solution-focused mindset in meetings
5. Methods to effective problem solving and decision making
6. Closing the meeting effectively – ensuring timely follow Up and follow through on actions and commitments from the meeting