Date: 10th May
Tutor: DCM Training
Time: 11 – 12.30
Book Here: https://bit.ly/3WmhjLY
This 90 minute webinar with DCM Training will give learners the skills needed to conduct effective negotiations while maintaining positive long-term business relationships. The webinar will show learners how to use their influencing skills to control and guide meetings and help negotiate the best possible outcome.
The webinar provides learners with the opportunity to examine the skills and behaviours of a good negotiator. You will learn how to enable and facilitate decisions that achieve win/win outcomes.
• The negotiation process
• Characteristics & essential skills of successful negotiators
• Setting objectives/goals – what do you want to achieve?
• Identifying alternatives – what if you can’t reach an agreement?
• Persuasive and influential communication techniques
• Concluding the negotiation – securing a win/win result
In collaboration with Waterford Chamber Skillnet