Cost: €95 per person
Time: 9.30am to 5.00pm
Venue: Gateway Business Centre, Athy road, Carlow
Contact: Jacqueline 059 9132152 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Even the most effective among us suffer the by-products of undue pressure:- for
example distraction. lack of concentration, time wasting, poor productivity, absenteeism, frustration, stress and ill-health being just some of them.
Professional competence, talent and excellence are no guarantee of immunity to these stresses.
Stress accumulates gradually over years of long working hours and an imbalance
between work and personal life- resulting in individuals whose professional expertise, personal effectiveness and wellbeing are greatly compromised.
Good resilience management is therefore critically important for career/life success.
Who should attend: Many incidences of stress are due to accumulating factors, principally exhausting
years of long working hours that have not been adequately balanced. This programme is for the stressed and those who want to remain stress free.
- Introduction of basics
- Components of Pressure / Stress
- Health issues as a consequence of Stress :-Burnout
- Personality Perception & individual susceptibility.
- How to conquer :- Tools of Resilience
- Recovery & Prevention
Benefits of Resilience Training:
- Stress reduction, with associated physiological improvement
- Increased clarity, focus, attention span, accuracy and learning ability
- Increased mental and emotional reserves to respond to immediate
- Improved decision-making – reduction of decision fatigue
- Improved communication skills that enhance personal and professional
- Efficient project planning with added creativity
- Reduced fatigue and burnout
- Improved work/life balance