Date: 27th April 2021
Time: 10am – 12pm
Book Here: https://bit.ly/3eJ11ul
Trainers for this course are Intuity Technologies
Did you know that one of the greatest threats to information security could actually come from within your own company or organisation. One of the best ways to safeguard your company from this unexpected threat is to ensure company employees are educated about potential hazards so they will not make costly errors in regard to information security threatening company-wide security as a result.
Security awareness training involves educating people about:
• The risks and vulnerabilities facing their business environment.
• The tools they can use to minimise these risks and vulnerabilities.
• The mechanisms a company puts in place to ensure their knowledge is kept current.
Our security awareness training workshop is designed to equip employees in your organisation with the skills and knowledge to identify visible security risks and be aware of other potential risks.
It is designed to generate discussion on everyday security issues and change user behaviour to help your organisation manage risk.
After successfully completing this workshop you will:
1. Understand key security risks and controls facing businesses today including:
➢ Adapting a strong password
➢ Data security and privacy
➢ Virus and intrusion attacks
➢ E-mail usage and internet access
➢ Social engineering
➢ Common Threats
➢ Identifying a phishing email
2. Learn about company security policies and procedures.
3. Discover “what we can do” to protect company’s information assets.
4. Be aware of general security precautions.