Wellbeing at work Programme
Cost: €55 per person
Date: 11th September 2019
Time: 9.30am to 1.00pm
Venue: Gateway Business Centre Athy Road Carlow
Contact: Jacqueline 059 9132152 / firstname.lastname@example.org
What is this course about?
Employees are the most important asset in any organisation. However if they are not supported they become your biggest liability!Fostering employee well-being is good for people and the organisation. Promoting well-being can help prevent stress and create positive working environments, where individuals and organisations can thrive. Good health and well-being can be a core enabler of employee engagement and organisational performance. The Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, states that employers have an obligation to ensure the safety, health and welfare of their employees’ at work as far as is reasonably practical.
- Introduction to Wellbeing at Work
- Employer Responsibility, what you need to know?
- Safety, Health, Welfare and Wellbeing at Work
- Wellbeing at work initiatives, that give results. What has worked in practice?
- Considerations in developing an employee wellbeing programme
- Assessing wellbeing in your company – Understanding where to start
- First Steps
- The fundamentals of a good workplace wellbeing programme
- Introduction to ‘Wellbeing at Work’ – 1 hour session that you will deliver in your office (resources given include a mini manual, outline and powerpoint for you to use in your workplace)
- The KeepWell Mark, IBEC
- Bringing it all together, Action Plan for your Company