24th of April, 1st, 8th, 15th of May 2019
€99 for four sessions
9.30am to 1.00pm
Gateway Business Centre, Athy road, Carlow
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 059 9132152 for bookings or further information.
Facebook for Business looks at how individuals use it and how business can capitalize on it.
This very practical course looks at how to use Facebook as a promotional tool in the right way. It helps you explore this platform and the opportunities that come with really understanding how it works. We will look at algorithms and how creating the right content can ensure you bet these algorithms.
Twitter for Business is perfect for anyone who wants to learn how to use Twitter to promote their business or personal brand.
Instagram is the fastest growing social media platform in Ireland. We will show you how to use this to help grow your business.
Facebook Ads is much more targeted than you might think. We will show you how businesses can target users with Facebook Ads by location, demographics, age, gender, interests and behaviour.
Facebook for Business
- How to use Facebook Features effectively
- How to create a month’s content in 1 day
- How to optimize your profile
- How to attract new audiences
- How to market yourself creatively
- How to grow a community
- How to respond to reviews
- What is Twitter?
- Is this tool right for your brand or business?
- Setting up a Twitter account/reviewing an existing account
- Types of Tweets
- Using lists
- Using Twitter search
- Twitter Ads
- Twitter hours
- Content – what to say and what not to say
- Measuring your success
- Feedalpha to help with content
- What is Instagram?
- Why use Instagram?
- Editing your profile
- Posting photos and videos
- What to post
- Grid patterns
- Developing a strategy
- Optimise your profile for business
- Increasing your following
- Best time to post
- Advertising on Instagram
- Measuring your use of analytics on Instagram
- Instagram stories
- Understanding the customer persona
- Creating the right copy for your ads
- What is Facebook pixel
- Understanding audiences on Facebook Ads
- Lookalike audiences
- Custom audiences
- Creating a targeted audience
- Campaign setup using Ads Manager
- Which objective is right for you
- Setting a schedule and a budget
- Placement of Ads
- What media to use
- How to review performance