22nd May 2019
9.30am to 4.30pm
Gateway Business Centre, Athy road, Carlow
Contact: email@example.com / 059 9132152 for bookings or further information.
The aim of this course is to equip learners with the skills needed to guide their meetings/workshops/events through to a successful outcome.
By the end of the course the learner will be able to:
- Assess their current skills against a range of facilitation skills
- Manage their nerves when facilitating a group session
- Apply a structured approach to their meetings/events, ensure all aspects are covered
- Use flip chart/tools effectively
- Better understand group dynamics and behavior
- Enable effective group interaction to generate ideas, giving clear instructions and gather information while handling over participation
- Maintain energy, participation and focus within the group
- Confidentially deal with disagreements, aggression and group conflicts
- Have a personal action plan to implement back on the job